Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fun with Snail Mail!

     Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it becomes difficult sometimes looking for a GOOD diy. Good, at least, in the sense that I could take a break from studying for the finals. Anyway, I've been trying to keep in contact with old friends more through snail mail, chat, video chat, etc. For their birthdays I want to send them something.... creative. Not just a package or a giftcard. Before you read on please keep in mind that these are mere ideas, that I have not tested.

via stellaire


  • Soda Flavored and Shaped Lip Balm
  • Flash Drives, SD cards, or DVDs with pictures
  • Pin-on Buttons
  • Coconut (just to be random, I REALLY want to try this)
  • Homemade Envelopes
  • Duct Tape Wallet
  • Bouncy Ball
  • Frisbee
  • Picture of a smile, maybe with "Sending a smile your way"
  • A stop watch
  • A cookie shaped as the trademark Facebook "Like"
  • A HUGE box with a scrap of paper inside saying "April Fools!"
  • A flip book
  • Nail Polish
  • Something they probably don't get too often (ex: foreign candy, tiny moon rocks, etc)
  • Keychain, sounds cheesy but I've seen some pretty nice ones with watches attached
  • Happy Birthday balloon (unblown)
  • Drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment